sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

1st post

Talking with a friend we come with the idea to write about learning english as a brazilian.

Well I am brazilian and I can say. No it is not easy, but if you face it like a play it could be funny.

When I was 11 I started to study english in my school and I felt a little lost. It was a group of 30 or 40 people with different lives and different levels of english. So I asked my father to pay a course for me.

It was the best choice I ever made. I started to study more and I became a english instructor at school. When I discovered how I like to learn different languages.

That helped me to improve my english and my friend`s.

So I am just beginning today. I will try to write every day and bring some tips of how to learn playing with words, music, games.

See you soon!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário