quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012

my opinion


Here we have a "language tree". It shows where the languages came from.
French, Spanish an Italian came from Latin. That is the reason why people who speaks portuguese thinks that spanish is easier to learn than english, for example.

But my history is different. My first language is portuguese and my second language is english. I am noticing that I speak english better than spanish. Not because portuguese and english are similar but because I studied english for 11 years and then I had the chance to live abroad sometime and practice the language.

Those 3 months I worked at Disney were very helpful to practice and improve my skills.

But I am here to prove that we don`t need to live abroad to improve our english. In 2000 I tried to work  for Disney and I didn`t pass the test and the interview. The person who talked to me said that I had to improve my english to work on the position I wanted, sales.

So I study hard until 2002 when I got the positive answer! I passed the test and interview and they said that my english was very good! Oh I was so excited! I coludn`t believe I done that.

When everything was ready to go... It was like a dream coming true. Well, It was a dream in reality.

I tell you more next time.

See you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário